#TRYit campaign Terms and Conditions
The promoter of the free prize draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, (the "Promoter"). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group.
"AXA Group" means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- To take part in the free prize draw (the "Giveaway"), you must click the 'Make a Pledge' button on the TRYit microsite page and submit your name and email address. The TRYit microsite can be accessed via the following link: https://tryit.axappphealthcare.co.uk/. There will be a total of three Giveaway winners (the "Winners") who will each receive a TomTom Spark 3 Music + Headphones in the colour black (the "Prizes"), as shown here: https://www.myactiveplus.com/tomtom-spark-3-music-headphones-black.html The Winners will be the first three entries drawn randomly by the Promoter within 7 working days of the closing time and date of the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By taking part in the Giveaway you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants to the Giveaway must be an individual over the age of 18 and resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required.
- The Giveaway is not open to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the Giveaway.
- Entries to the Giveaway will be valid from 10:00am on 20 March 2017 until 10:00am on 1 May 2017. Entries received outside of this timeframe will not be eligible for entry into the Giveaway. Entry to the Giveaway is limited to one entry per person.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Persons or entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions shall not be eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- Each Winner will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date of the Giveaway and will be required to provide their postal address before their Prize can be released. The Promoter will make repeated attempts to contact each Winner, however in the event that an original Winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the closing date of the Giveaway or fails to provide their postal address within 28 days of the closing date of the Giveaway, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that original Winner and award the Prize to a fourth name drawn randomly by the Promoter (or subsequent names if required).
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Giveaway at any time without notice.
- Each prize will be sent, at the Promoter’s expense, by special delivery to the postal address provided by each Winner within 30 days of the Winner providing their postal address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- Each winner agrees to the use of their name and in any promotional activity following the Giveaway.
- By taking part in the Giveaway, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Giveaway (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or its affiliates' negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.